Click here to Skip to main content
Nocatee Summer Camp
Nocatee Summer Camp mobile



 Camp is for children ages 5 - 12 years old.

Your child(ren) must be born on or before September 1, 2013 and must have completed Kindergarten to participate in Summer Camp. There are no exceptions to this policy.


 What should my child bring to camp?

Campers need to bring a water bottle, two snacks, lunch, a bathing suit, towel and sunscreen. Children will not be permitted to purchase lunch. Bring a bathing suit and towel Monday-Friday. Be sure to label all of your child’s belongings. Please do not bring electronics or toys to camp. We are not responsible for lost items.

 Where will camp take place?

Camp will be held primarily outside at Nocatee’s Splash Waterpark and Spray Waterpark. It will be based at the Cabana - where there is shade, bathrooms, and a sink area. 

 Where will I drop off/pick up my child(ren)?

Drop off/pick up will be held at the Splash Waterpark Cabana. 

 What are the extended day times?

Children may be dropped off as early as 8:00AM and picked up as late as 5:00PM. There are extra fees for before and after care.

 Is there a daily rate for a camp?

No, camp is only offered on a week basis. 

 My child isn't a strong swimmer.

Lifeguards and camp counselors supervise campers while in the pool. All pools inside the waterpark are less than 4 feet 9 inches deep. 

 How many campers per camp counselor?

We provide at least one counselor for every 10 campers.

 Do the campers get split into age groups?

The camp counselors will split the campers into different age groups. The groups will be ages 5 – 7 and 8 – 12. Groups may vary based on enrollment. 

 Tax ID & Summer Camp Receipts

The Tax ID for the Tolomato CDD (DBA Nocatee Summer Camp) is 20-1498556. Due to the volume of Campers that participate, we are not able to provide an itemized receipt for Summer Camp. We can provide a total amount paid for the Summer. 

 Can my Grand Children attend camp?

If your Grand Children are staying with you and you have a Grand Parent Resident ID card then they may attend camp. You must use your Nocatee address when registering.